- 1/4 cup Toogood Botanics organic food-grade dried rose petals
- Distilled water
- Add rose petals to a large pot and fill with just enough distilled water to cover the rose petals (too much water will dilute the rose water).
- Turn heat to medium-low, bring water to a simmer and cover with a lid.
- Let simmer on low heat for 20-30 minutes or until petals have lost some of their colour.
- Strain the mixture to separate the petals from the water.
- Discard petals and place water in a jar to store.
Store in fridge to extend shelf life.